Unfortunately, we didn’t do 1 million in sales, because we had a traffic problem.
Affiliates we’re not informed timely. It was a busy week with a range of other cool products, and we were the 3rd membership platform to be released within 20 days. (all odds were against us!)
I had to do my best to maximize results from the existing traffic coming in… and with less than 2 days to go, just barely scratching $100.000 in revenue… It seemed we were not hitting our goals!
However, it was easy to maximize results from the little traffic using Convertifire Alpha.
I tweaked 3 simple ‘things’ after taking a quick look at the data:
Using Clickmaps we found out there was a broken link. We fixed the comparison table containing the link. After the fix users were able to move more easily to the plans & pricing section
MOVED ORDER FORM
Using Scrollmaps we noticed people (84% of all visitors) dropped off the page right before the order form, so I moved the order form up the page to boost the visibility of the pricing plans.
Using Behavioral Recordings we discovered that people had a hard time navigating. It was a long copy so I decided to add a scrolling navbar to help with navigating on the page to different sections.